Your financial gifts to John 3:16 Mission sustain all that goes on here, from providing meals and shelter to offering life-transforming programming to men, women, and children.
John 3:16 Mission is dedicated to the highest level of financial stewardship of your donations. We are audited annually and are members in good standing with the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)* which requires high standards of financial management.
We want to make sure every dollar you donate has the impact you intend – providing relief, hope, and transformation to the most vulnerable people in our community.
Important considerations about financial giving:
- A meal and night of shelter cost only $2.11.
- Your gift may be eligible for a match by your employer.
- The Mission is audited every year.
- The Mission is a member in good standing with ECFA*.
- We support the AFP Donor Bill of Rights.
- You may designate your gift for a Mission specific use.
- The best financial gifts are for general operations (which covers all our activities).
- Your gifts are what sustain the Mission’s activities, providing meals, shelter, programs.
- You will be receipted for your gifts by mail (or email if you give online).
Please consider a generous gift today.