John 3:16 Mission’s Family & Youth Center focuses on community restoration and re-development in under-resourced areas of Tulsa. The goal is to help children and families build a strong spiritual foundation that leads to healthy, productive and fulfilled lives.
- Food and clothing assistance
- Summer literacy programs for children
- Adult education and life skills classes
- Mentoring and academic tutoring
- Spiritual formation
- Open gym and recreation
- Creative Arts
- Youth camps, retreats, and discipleship
The FYC also holds monthly outreaches for children and youths residing in low-income apartment complexes as well as weekly youth Bible studies and leadership development meetings.